Looking ahead to the near future, age and lifestyle related diseases are set to rise and demand on primary care services continue to grow.
As client demands continue to evolve, it’s imperative that benefits move at the same pace. From effectively managing and routing to care, to supporting the growing challenge of youth mental health and cancer care, we’re with you and your clients on that journey.
In our briefing, ‘shaping healthcare for today and tomorrow’, AXA Health and partners explore:
- Welcome from Paul Moulton: a welcome and overview from AXA Health’s Distribution Director
- Future health and healthcare trends shaping today and tomorrow: with Joanne Buckle, Principal and Consulting Actuary, Milliman; Fergus Craig, Commercial Director, AXA Health; and Andy McClure, Marketing and Proposition Director, AXA Health
- Evolving cancer care to get to the right support quickly: with Liz Pocock, Cancer Category Lead, AXA Health and Gordon Wishart, CEO, Check4Cancer
- Strengthening mental health treatment for children and young people: with Sam Pointer, Clinical Relationship Manager, AXA Health and Shamira Graham, Chief Commercial Officer and CBT Therapist, OneBright
- The impact of effective neurodiversity assessments and support – the story so far: with Jan Vickery, Wellbeing Category Lead, AXA Health; Nick Nabarro, Chief Executive Officer, ProblemShared; and Ellie Greenhow, Service Lead, ProblemShared
- Looking ahead with AXA Health: with Sarah Goodwin, Strategy Director, AXA Health