We hope you found the updates around our services and the landscape of health and healthcare valuable, if you were able to join our live session. You can now dip back in and watch the recording of the live briefing that took place on 1 November.
We're truly excited about the opportunities the future presents and look forward to working with you in the months and years ahead.
In this session, AXA Health and partners explored:
- Future health and healthcare trends shaping today and tomorrow: with Joanne Buckle, Principal and Consulting Actuary, Milliman; Fergus Craig, Commercial Director, AXA Health; and Andy McClure, Marketing and Proposition Director, AXA Health
- Evolving cancer care to get to the right support quickly: with Liz Pocock, Cancer Category Lead, AXA Health and Gordon Wishart, CEO, Check4Cancer
- Strengthening mental health treatment for children and young people: with Sam Pointer, Clinical Relationship Manager, AXA Health and Shamira Graham, Chief Commercial Officer and CBT Therapist, OneBright
- The impact of effective neurodiversity assessments and support – the story so far: with Jan Vickery, Wellbeing Category Lead, AXA Health; Nick Nabarro, Chief Executive Officer, ProblemShared; and Ellie Greenhow, Service Lead, ProblemShared
- Looking ahead with AXA Health: with Sarah Goodwin, Strategy Director, AXA Health