Both you and your business contact could get a £100 Amazon Gift Card when you refer them to us.
Once they take out a small business healthcare plan, we’ll send both of you a £100 Amazon Gift Card.
Terms and conditions apply. Please see below
AXA Health SME Refer a Business
Terms and conditions, September 2023:
These terms and conditions apply to our “SME Refer a Business” offer. Subject to these terms, when you refer another UK-based SME business to us and they buy an Eligible Plan (as defined below), you (the “Referrer”) and the referred business contact, being the individual who registers on the SME Business referral webpage via the unique URL as outlined at Clause 1 (the “Business Contact”), will be sent an Amazon gift card worth £100 each (the “Referral Award”).
“Eligible Plan” means a small business healthcare plan with AXA PPP healthcare Ltd (“AXA Health”)when purchased directly from us; including a Business Health Plan or Business Protect Plan and shall not include any Individual or Large Corporate or plans sold by AXA Health.
The promoter of this offer is AXA PPP Healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG. AXA Health, (“we” or “us”). We are the service company to AXA Health, and both companies are part of the AXA Group.
“AXA Group” means AXA UK Plc and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
1. To take advantage of this offer, the Referrer and Business Contact (together referred to as “Customers”) must both register for our SME Refer a Business programme, managed by our third-party supplier, Buyapowa Ltd. Registration is completed via the SME business referral webpage. Once the Referrer has fully registered and, where applicable, accepted the relevant platform terms and conditions, they will be emailed a unique URL link which they can share with Business Contacts to allow them to register and purchase an Eligible Plan with AXA Health.
2. Subject to these terms, Buyapowa Ltd will send the Referral Award to the Customers. If a Business Contact has purchased an Eligible Plan and opted to pay monthly, the Referral Award will, subject to successful payment of the first month’s premium, be issued within 70 days of purchase of the Eligible Plan. If a Business Contact chooses to pay for the Eligible Plan annually, the Referral Award will be sent within 28 days of receiving their full annual payment. The Referral Award will be sent by email to the email addresses that the Customers provided when they registered on the Buyapowa Website.
3. For this offer to apply, the Customers must comply with the Conditions for Referrals by Existing SME Members below.
Conditions for Referrals by Existing SME Members:
• The Referrer must be a member of a small business healthcare plan underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare limited before a Business Contact purchases an Eligible Plan.
• The Referrer must continue to be a member of such plan up to the time where the Referral Award is due to be sent.
• The Referrer must be at least 18 years old.
4. For this offer to apply, a Business Contact must also:
a. be at least 18 years old;
b. purchase an Eligible Plan;
c. purchase their plan directly from AXA Health using your unique referral link generated via the referral registration page (and not through any intermediaries);
d. not currently be, or have in the last 3 months been, a member of:
a. AXA Health small business insurance plan;
b. Health-on-Line small business insurance plan; and
c. not have cancelled their plan at the time the Referral Award is due to be sent.
5. If either of the Customers fails to comply with these terms, neither shall be entitled to receive the gift cards.
6. Customers’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the promotion. AXA Health will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018.
7. There are no limits to the number of referrals that a Referrer can make but only one referral can be made per introduced business address.
8. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other marketing offers, with the exclusion of the 5% discount that members receive in exchange for paying annually.
9. AXA Health reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without notice.
10. AXA Health may substitute the Referral Award for another item of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control. There will be no cash alternative.
11. Applications for Eligible Plans are subject to their normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria. AXA Health reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases, the Customers will not be eligible to receive the Referral Award.
12. AXA Health is not liable for any Referral Awards that are lost, stolen, or unused unless these are caused by AXA Health’s negligence.
13. By taking advantage of this offer, the Referrer agrees to these terms and conditions and any those of any relevant third party. The Customers agree that AXA Health are not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with this offer or use of the Referral Award (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill) whether caused by AXA health or a third party supplier, save for, where such loss is caused by AXA Health, any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by our or our affiliates’ negligence).
14. AXA Health reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these Terms & Conditions, the Customers shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
15. AXA Health is not responsible if either party is unable to accept the Referral Award or does not use the Referral Award for any reason whatsoever and no alternative Referral Award will be offered.
16. The Referral Award will only be sent to the parties if and when AXA Health is satisfied of both parties’ eligibility. AXA Health may at its sole discretion withhold any Referral Award if it has grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
17. AXA Health reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the offer in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it them to do so.
18. The Referral Award may be liable to tax. Any tax liability shall be the responsibility of the parties.
19. The Promoter reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
20. The terms and conditions of the Promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any AXA policy which may be purchased.
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
22. This offer is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1. Depending on appointment availability.
2. Nurses and counsellors are available 24 hours a day, every day. Midwives and pharmacists are available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm and Sunday 8am to 12pm. The 24/7 health support line service does not diagnose or replace your GP.