family on a woodland trail


How to make a cashback, dental or travel claim

What are you claiming for?


Please click here to submit your claim, and include both your itemised invoice and your receipt. If your claim is regarding any of the following, please include these details as well:

Inpatient Treatment
Please send us your discharge certificate

Dental Accident
Please complete and send to us the Dental accident claim form

Accidental Death
Please send the original or certified copy of the death certificate along with a grant of probate or letter of administration

Loss of sight or hearing
Please send your eye/ear specialist report

Out-patient/Day-patient surgery
Please include your appointment letter


Click here to submit your claim. Please include your itemised invoice and receipt.

Is this a Medical or Non-Medical claim?


  • Travel Claim form (for medical claims) - If your membership number consists of HOL/  or AXA/ followed by a letter and then 7 numbers, for example HOL/A1234567 or AXA/A1234567.

    Unfortunately, we cannot send payment to your account, please do not complete the bank details section.
Please use this form
  • Travel Claim form (for medical claims) - If your membership number consists of 7 numbers with a letter at the end, for example 1234567A
Please use this form

How to claim for non-medical travel expenses

Cancelled a trip due to illness? Lost your passport? Flight delayed more than 12 hours?

We cover a variety of incidents, so we need information depending on your claim. Give us a call on +44 (0) 345 602 0303, choose option 1 and we can tell you what you need to do.

Lines open weekdays 8am - 8pm, Saturdays 9pm - 5pm. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training, and as a record of our conversation.


Insurance Product Information Documents

If you would rather complete a paper form...

Send your required documents to Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2PL, or to the address shown on your form.

Download a claim form

Download and complete the relevant form. We’ll need to see what treatment you had and how much you paid, so hold on to any documents relating to your treatment.

For Cashback and Travel claim forms, send it to the address shown on the relevant form. If you’re sending us a Dental claim form, you can also email this securely via Member Online 

Cashback_Claim Form.pdf

Next steps

If you have a general health question, don't forget our Health at Hand experts are on hand to support you, day and night. Call them on 0800 003 004. 

They can even find you an English speaking doctor or dentist when you’re abroad by calling us on +44 (0) 1892 772 578.