You and a friend could get a £100 M&S e-gift card when you refer them to AXA Health.
Once they take out a private healthcare plan with us, you’ll both get £100 to spend on anything you like at M&S. From fashion, to food, to homeware.
Terms and conditions apply. Please see below
AXA Health Refer a Friend
Terms and conditions, October 2022:
These terms and conditions apply to our Refer a Friend offer. Subject to these terms, when you refer a friend to us and they buy an Eligible Plan (as defined below), you (the “Referrer”) and your friend (“Friend”) will be sent a Marks & Spencer gift card worth £100 each (the “Prize”).
“Eligible Plan” means an individual UK private medical insurance plan with AXA PPP healthcare Ltd (“AXA Health”) and shall not include any corporate or budget plans or policies. “Eligible Plans” include the Personal Health plan, Health for You and Inspire .
The promoter of this offer is AXA PPP Healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG. AXA Health, (“we” or “us”). We are the service company to AXA Health, and both companies are part of the AXA Group.
“AXA Group” means AXA UK Plc and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
Refer a Friend scheme
1. To take advantage of this offer, the Referrer and Friend (together referred to as “Customers”) must both register for our Refer a Friend scheme, managed by our third-party supplier, Buyapowa Ltd. Registration is completed via the Buyapowa Ltd website. Once the Referrer has fully registered and accepted the relevant platform terms and conditions, they will be receive, via email, a unique URL link which they can share with a Friend to allow them to also register on the Buyapowa Ltd website and purchase an Eligible Plan with AXA Health.
2. Subject to these terms, Buyapowa Ltd will send the Prize to the Customers. If a Friend has purchased an Eligible Plan and opted to pay monthly, the Prize will, subject to successful payment of the first month’s premium, be issued within 70 days of purchase of the Eligible Plan. If a Friend chooses to pay for the Eligible Plan annually, the Prize will be sent within 28 days of receiving their full annual payment. The Prize will be sent by email to the email addresses that the Customers provided when they registered on the Buyapowa Website.
3. For this offer to apply, the Customers must comply with either the Conditions for Referrals by Existing Individual Members or the Conditions for Referrals by Existing Corporate Members below.
Conditions for Referrals by Existing Individual Members:
a. AXA Health insurance plan;
b. Health-on-Line insurance plan; or
c. any other plan or policy underwritten by AXA Health or Health-on-Line.
Conditions for Referrals by Existing Corporate Members:
4. For this offer to apply, a Friend must also:
a. be at least 18 years old;
b. purchase an Eligible Plan;
c. purchase their plan directly from AXA Health using your unique referral link generated via the Buyapowa site. (and not through any intermediaries);
d. not currently or in the last 3 months have resided at the same address as the Referrer; and
e. not have cancelled their plan at the time the Prize is due to be sent.
5. If either of the Customers fails to comply with these terms, neither shall be entitled to receive the gift cards.
6. Customers personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the promotion. AXA Health will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018.
7. There are no limits to the number of referrals that a Referrer can make but only one referral can be made per introduced household.
8. This offer can be used in conjunction with other marketing offers, including the 5% discount that members may receive in exchange for paying annually.
9. AXA Health reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without notice.
10. AXA Health may substitute the Prize for another item of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control. There will be no cash alternative.
11. Applications for Eligible Plans are subject to their normal terms and conditions including underwriting criteria. AXA Health reserves the right to decline any application for any insurance policy at its absolute discretion and is not obliged to disclose any reason for rejection. In these cases, the Customers will not be eligible to receive the referral incentive or reward.
12. AXA Health is not liable for any Prize’s that are lost, stolen, or unused unless these are caused by AXA Health’s negligence.
13. By taking advantage of this offer, the Referrer agrees that AXA Health are not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with this offer or use of the Prize (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by our or our affiliates’ negligence).
14. AXA Health reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and / or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these Terms & Conditions, the Customers shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
15. The terms and conditions of the Promotion do not alter or vary the terms and conditions of any AXA policy which may be purchased.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. This offer is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
1.Subject to the Doctor Care Anywhere fair use agreement.
2.Nurses and counsellors are available 24 hours a day, every day. Midwives and pharmacists are available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 8am to 4pm and Sunday 8am to 12pm. The Health at Hand service does not diagnose or replace your GP.