Subject to these terms, when you recommend us to another business contact and refer them to us, and that business purchases an Eligible Plan (defined below), we will send each of you a Marks & Spencer gift card worth £100 each.
“Eligible Plan” means any small business healthcare plan with AXA PPP healthcare Limited (registered number 03148119), trading as AXA Health (“AXA Health”) or Health-on-Line Company (UK) Ltd (registered number 03655704) (“Health-on-Line”) and shall not include any personal or budget plans or policies.
The promoter of this offer is AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited (registered number 03148346), whose registered office is at 5 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AD until 31 March 2021, and thereafter 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG (“we” or “us”). We are the service company to AXA Health, and both companies are part of the AXA Health Group (defined below).
“AXA Health Group” means the group of companies comprising AXA PPP healthcare Limited, AXA PPP healthcare Group Limited and any other company which is from time to time a subsidiary or holding company of such companies, or a subsidiary or holding company of any such subsidiary or holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
1. In order to take advantage of this offer, the authorised contact at the business you refer must inform AXA Health of your recommendation and provides your business’s name and address, your name and your business email address at the time they purchase an Eligible Plan.
2. Subject to these terms, we will send a Marks & Spencer gift card worth £100 to you and the authorised contact at the business you refer within 28 days of receiving the second monthly subscription payment from the business you refer or, if they choose to pay annually, within 28 days of receiving their first annual payment. Further details on how to redeem the gift cards through AXA ActivePlus will be sent to the email addresses that were provided at the time that the business you refer purchased the Eligible Plan. Once redeemed, the physical gift cards will then be sent by post to you and the authorised contact at the business you refer.
3. For this offer to apply, both your business and the business you refer must comply with the Conditions for Referrals by Existing SME Members below.
Conditions for Referrals by Existing SME Members:
4. For this offer to apply, the business you refer must also:
a. purchase an Eligible Plan;
b. purchase their plan directly from AXA Health (and not through any intermediaries);
c. purchase their plan by telephone (and not online); and
d. not have cancelled their plan at the time the gift cards are due to be sent.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, if either your business, you or the business you refer fails to comply with these terms, neither of you shall be entitled to receive the gift cards.
6. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, save for the 5% discount that members of the Eligible Plan may receive in exchange for paying annually.
7. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without notice.
8. We may substitute the gift cards for another item of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond our control. There will be no cash alternative.
9. By taking advantage of this offer, you agree that we are not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection with this offer or use of the gift cards (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by our or our affiliates’ negligence).
10. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then they shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
11. This offer is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. “Personal data”, “controller” and “processing” shall have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any reference to personal data includes a reference to sensitive personal data, as applicable, whereby sensitive personal data means personal data that incorporates such categories of data as are listed in Article 9(1) of the GDPR.
15. If you give your consent, or have previously indicated that you do not object to your information being used for marketing purposes by an AXA Health Group company, that AXA Health Group company may use information shared with it for marketing purposes. If you change your mind, you can tell the AXA Health Group company not to use your information for marketing purposes by following any unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting the relevant AXA Health Group company.
16. The AXA Health Group companies shall comply with its obligations under (a) any law, statute, declaration, decree, directive, legislative enactment, order, ordinance, regulation, rule or other binding restriction (as amended, consolidated or re-enacted from time to time) which relates to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data to which a party is subject, including the GDPR or, in the event that the UK leaves the European Union, all legislation enacted in the UK in respect of the protection of personal data; and (b) any code of practice or guidance published by the relevant regulatory body from time to time.