Terms and Conditions for the AXA Health REBA 2021 prize draw titled ‘win a wellbeing week for your business’1
The promoter of the prize draw is AXA Health Services Limited registered number 3429917, whose registered office is at 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG, (“we” “us” or the “Promoter”), AXA Health Services Limited is part of the AXA Group. “AXA Group” means AXA UK plc (registered number 02937724) and its subsidiary companies, any holding company of AXA UK Plc and any subsidiary companies of such holding company, as such terms are defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- The Promoter shall lead and administer the prize draw at the REBA 2021 Wellbeing Congress. AXA Health accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, network or server failure of any kind.
- The prize draw is only open to attendees of the REBA 2021 Wellbeing Congress on behalf of their business, the entrant organisations must be based in the United Kingdom and the individual over the age of 18. Eligibility of entrants will be decided by the Promoter whose decision shall be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and has the right to reject any entries that appear to be duplicates, materially incorrect or fraudulent. The prize draw is not available to employees of any companies within the AXA Group or their associates, affiliated or subsidiary companies, or their families, agents, appointed representatives or anyone connected or involved in the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw will commence at 08:00 (GMT) on 01 September 2021 and close at 17:00 (GMT) on 30 September 2021 (the “[Prize Draw/Competition] Period”). Any entries received before or after the Prize Draw Period will not be eligible for participation in the prize draw. Entries are limited to one entry per person.
- Individuals may enter the prize draw by visiting the AXA Health stand at the REBA Wellbeing Congress and completing a short submission during the Prize Draw Period.
- There will be one (1) winner. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Winner”). The Winner will be selected after the end of the Prize Draw/Competition Period. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and legally binding on all entrants.
- The Winner shall receive on behalf of their business; a wellbeing week comprising no more than 5 seminars and a wellbeing consultancy call to support business strategy. The webinars must be those delivered by AXA Health physiologists, a full list is available here. The winner must book the sessions a minimum of a month prior to their delivery. The prize must be redeemed in advance of the 30 June 2022.
- On confirmation of your winning we will be in touch to schedule the dates which are convenient to promoter and the ‘winner’s organisation to roll out the prize draw.
- The Promoter shall contact the Winner via email or telephone, if no email/telephone has been provided, using the other contact details provided by the Winner within seven (7) days of the end of the Prize Draw Period. The prize draw will request you supply your name, job title, company name, company size and contact information. No more than three (3) attempts will be made to contact the Winner. If the Promoter does not have a response from the Winner or cannot contact the Winner after three (3) attempts or the Winner rejects the Prize, the Promoter shall be entitled to select a new Winner and the same acceptance and contract period shall apply unless otherwise notified by the Promoter. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted by the Promoter.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- By participating in the prize draw, you agree to be fully bound by these terms and conditions and those of any relevant third party and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence. If you do not comply with these terms and conditions, your participation in the prize draw will be revoked and you will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There will be no cash alternative and the Prize is not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time without notice. The Promoter also reserves the right to delay or postpone the prize draw/competition at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Winner may be required to take part in publicity related to the prize draw. This though will be agreed separately and is not a condition of entry.
- By taking part in the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage, disappointment or personal injury whatsoever suffered or sustained by you in connection with the prize draw (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income or goodwill), the use of any prize, or any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s or its affiliates’ negligence).
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- “Personal data” and “processing” shall have the meanings set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any reference to personal data includes a reference to sensitive personal data, as applicable, whereby sensitive personal data means personal data that incorporates such categories of data as are listed in Article 9(1) of the GDPR.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrants agree that the Promoter may collect personal data from the entrants, including for the avoidance of doubt, their name and business email and consent to the use of their information for the purposes specified in these terms and conditions.
- Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may only use their personal data in connection with the prize draw for the following purposes:
a. to administer the prize draw in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
b. to notify the Winner that they have won the prize draw
c. to keep the individual informed around services which may be relevant to their business.
Personal data of each entrant shall not be used by the Promoter for any other purpose other than those listed above.
- Personal data shall be destroyed and/or deleted after the prize draw unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and the entrant.
- You can withdraw your entry for the prize draw at any time buy writing to the Promoter at Intermediary and Corporate Marketing Team, AXA Health, International House, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5FE.
- You can change your mind and/or request for your personal data to be destroyed and/or deleted at any time by writing to the Intermediary and Corporate Marketing Team at Intermediary and Corporate Marketing Team, AXA Health, International House, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5FE.
- The Promoter shall comply with its obligations under (a) any law, statute, declaration, decree, directive, legislative enactment, order, ordinance, regulation, rule or other binding restriction (as amended, consolidated or re-enacted from time to time) which relates to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data to which a party is subject, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR or, in the event that the UK leaves the European Union, all legislation enacted in the UK in respect of the protection of personal data; and (b) any code of practice or guidance published by the relevant regulatory body from time to time.